1. Experimental purpose 1. To learn the experimental research method of the uniform mixing of the carding machine with other functions. Grinder A spinning machine that turns fiber strands into rovings. The main function is to draft and twist, and to wind the roving into a certain package to meet the processing requirements of the spinning frame.
The structure of the double twisting unit of the double twisting machine mainly includes the spindle braking device, the spindle part of the double twisting machine, the yarn winding device, and the special device of the double twisting unit. Special equipment for the textile industry on the winder. As the last process of spinning and the first process of weaving, winding is the link between the past and the next.“bridge”Therefore, it occupies an important position in the textile field.
2. Understand the uniform mixing effect of the carding machine through experiments. 2. Basic knowledge The Xinjinlong of the carding machine and the protection area of the cover plate have a well-developed carding management effect, and can give full play to the uniform mixing effect of the students. Xinjinlong and flat card clothing have the characteristics of releasing and absorbing and utilizing fibers. When feeding the thick section of the cotton lap, it can absorb part of the fiber and store it for use. When encountering the thin section of the cotton lap, it can release a large amount of fiber by itself. Part of the fiber structure is financially compensated.
As a result, the average sentence degree of short segments of the output sliver is effectively improved. At the same time, in the working area of Xinjinlong cover plate, the fibers between Xinjinlong and the needle surface of the cover plate form between the two needle surfaces, which has the performance of repeated transfer in China, and the fiber cells fed to Xinjinlong once enter the society. After the zone, due to the multiple technology transfer of different fibers, the fibers input into the working area of Xinjinlong cover plate must be multi-turned by Xinjinlong to realize all information output, while the fibers carried by Xinjinlong can enter the action area of Xinjinlong and Doffer, and distribute the information. The fibers output by the system are input from the licker-in to Xinjinlong for many times, and are mixed with the fibers accepted by Xinjinlong for multi-turn, thus improving the mixing effect between fibers. In this experiment, a carding machine with two layers of natural colored cotton and one section of dyed cotton was used to measure the feeding and output time of dyed cotton. The uniform performance of the carding machine was analyzed by the mixing function of the double-layer feeding and the quantitative change of the output of the sliver.
3. Experimental equipment and utensils: one carding machine, three stopwatches, one box ruler, one balance, one dyed cotton roll, one self-rolled cotton roll, one cylinder length measuring device, and one for tearing dyed cotton rolls A rectangular (150mm wide, 1000mm long) plank is one piece. 4. Contents of the experiment 1. Preparations (1) Cleaning machine (copying the car, cleaning the cover, cleaning the belly of the machine, etc.). (2) Remove the dyed cotton roll from 1 meter and press it with a 150mm x 1000mm rectangular plate.
Tear along the edge of the plank. Remove the dyed cotton rolls and set aside. Be careful not to tear as much as possible without unexpected elongation.
(3) Gently withdraw a white cotton roll by 2m. Lay out the prepared dyed cotton rolls, roll up the cotton rolls again, and place them on the cotton roll holder. 2. After driving for a safe operation for 20 minutes, change an empty sliver can without stopping.
(1) Measurements of layers start dyeing The sliver is fed to the start time to see the dyed fibers. (2) Determining the time from when the sliver can see a dye and fibers until the sliver is basically white. (3) Determine the time between feeding and finishing of the dyed cotton layer.
3. All sanitary napkins used in the test experiments (1) The tampons were cut into cylindrical lengths measuring 1 m long segments, weighed according to the cross section and recorded in the order of segments in Tables 2-6. (2) Note that the order of weighing the sliver is opposite to that of the sliver output. (3) When each segment of the tampon is weighed, observe the change in the number of fibers of the dyed sliver.
cotton fabric waste recycling machine
Fabric Waste Recycling Machine